How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you use WiFi Direct on iPhone?
Follow these steps to set up the Wi-Fi Direct feature: … Select Wi-Fi in the iPhone’s settings to turn on the Wi-Fi. Tap Direct-xx-BRAVIA on the iPhone’s screen to display the password input screen. Enter the WPA key (password) displayed on the TV screen, then tap Join.
Can I transfer files using WiFi Direct?
Send files with Wi-Fi Direct: Open Files, touch and hold a file you want to send, and go to More > Share > Wi-Fi Direct. When another device is detected, touch its name to establish the connection and begin file transfer.
Install Dropbox on both devices and sign in with your account. On the Dropbox mobile app from iPhone, go to the folder/directory you wish to save the file. Now, tap the + button at the bottom of your screen; then select Upload file. Select the files you’d like to share with your Android phone and upload it.
What app transfers data from Android to iPhone?
Download the Move to iOS app to get help switching from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you can’t use the Google Play Store, learn how to download Move to iOS.
How do you sync Android to iPhone?
On your Android device, go to Settings > Accounts (or Accounts & Sync, or something similar). Select Google and turn on Sync if it isn’t already on. Next, on the iPhone, go to Settings > Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account. From the list, choose Google, and enter your account information.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I move my contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to a new iPhone with the Move to iOS app
- Install the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- Follow the setup process on your new iPhone until you reach the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Choose “Move Data from Android.”
- Start the Move to iOS app on your Android.
How do I send files using Wi-Fi Direct?
Select Wi-Fi Direct. Select Wi-Fi Direct Settings. Select Show Network (SSID)/Password.
NOTE: If your TV is Android 8.0 Oreo™ or later, skip this step.
- Using the TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network in the NETWORK & ACCESSORIES category.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct, and change to On.
Head over to the image or video, press the Share button, and choose the WiFi Shoot app from the list. WiFi Shoot will then search for nearby devices with Wi-Fi Direct enabled. Make sure the receiving device also has the same app installed and Wi-Fi Direct enabled.
What can you do with WiFi Direct?
In simpler terms, Wi-Fi direct allows devices without their own internet connection to connect to one which does. In the case of Android smartphones and devices, you can connect them and quickly transfer files without the hassle of cables.