How do you check activity log on Android?
Find & view activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “History settings.”
- Tap My Activity.
How do I find the event log on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to get the logs from your Samsung phone or tablet
- Open the Phone app in your device and type: *#9900#
- Depending on how much detailed logs you would like to get change Debug Level and Silent log options (by default Debug Level is Disabled/LOW and Silent Log is turned Off)
Where are Android logs stored?
Open your file manager and navigate to the Android device. Browse to “<Android-device>Internal storagelogback” directory.
How do I check my phone’s history?
How to check your app usage on an Android
- Start the Settings app and tap “Battery.”
- Tap “Battery Usage.”
- Make sure you’re on the App tab. You can scroll through the list of apps on your phone and see what percentage of the total battery each of your apps is currently using.
What is Android history?
Android began in 2003 as a project of the American technology company Android Inc., to develop an operating system for digital cameras. In 2004 the project changed to become an operating system for smartphones. Android Inc., was bought by the American search engine company Google Inc., in 2005.
How can someone see my phone activity?
Unfortunately, spyware apps aren’t the only way that someone can spy on your phone activity, though. ISPs, governments, WiFi administrators, search engines, website owners, and hackers all have the capacity to spy on certain aspects of what you do on your phone – without having to install any spyware software.
Does Samsung have an activity log?
Select Activity log from the left-hand navigation menu.
How do I find my history on android phone?
View Browser History – Android™
- From a home screen, tap. Apps. .
- Tap either Chrome or Internet Browser. Depending on device, default browser may vary.
- Tap. Menu. .
- Tap. History. .
How do I find app history on Android?
Android. You can see your Android app history on your phone or on the web. On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device.
What is a log file on Android?
In Android, logs are a shared resource and are available to an application with the READ_LOGS permission. Even though the phone log data is temporary and erased on reboot, inappropriate logging of user information could inadvertently leak user data to other applications.”
How can I check mobile logs?
To locate files on a device running Android:
- Use any tool to view the Files on the device (for example, File manager), and then go to Internal Storage.
- Go to Android>data>com. bmc. trackit>files>Track-It!
- Tap the Track-It folder to open it and display all of the log files as shown in the following figure:
How do you delete logs on Android?
Delete the Log files (Easiest and Recommended)
Open the phone dialer, dial *#9900# and select the 2nd option “Delete dumpstate/logcat” in the prompted menu. Select ok to ‘Delete Dump’ and hit exit. This will restore heaps of storage space by deleting all the log files in the device memory.