On your iPhone, open the Notes app and select the note you wish to send. Tap the Share button in the top-right corner and select Mail. … Ensure that your Android phone is set up with the same email account, and open your email app to receive your note.
If you want to share a note, but you don’t want others to edit it, send a Keep note with another app. Tap the note you want to share. Tap Collaborator. Enter a name, email address, or Google Group.
Open any note and select the text like you normally do on a computer. Then open iCloud.com on your PC and log in with the Apple account you are using on your iPhone. Click on Notes. Create a new note in Apple Notes and paste the copied text from the Samsung Notes app.
How do I transfer my Notes from Apple to Android?
How to transfer iPhone notes to Android via Gmail
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap on Google.
- Type in the required data like your name, full email address, password, and description.
- Enable sync for Notes.
Can Android Open iPhone notes?
Android users cannot access Apple Notes, so how do you share a note with an Android phone user? You have to use a different app and while there are several candidates, the Google Keep app is a great choice because it is free and available on iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Macs and PCs.
In the Notes app , you can send a copy of a note to a friend. You can also invite people to collaborate on a note or on a folder of notes in iCloud, and everyone will see the latest changes.
Add someone to a note
- Open the iCloud note that you want to share.
- Tap the More button , then tap Share Note .
- Choose how you’d like to send your invitation. Then select the person you want to share with.
- Depending on how you want to share, you may need to tap Send.
How do I transfer Notes from Android to Android?
How to Transfer Google Keep Notes to Another Account
- Step 1: Open Settings on your phone and go to Accounts or Sync.
- Step 2: Tap on Google followed by the account name. …
- Step 3: Tap on Account Sync and then turn the toggle on for Keep Notes.
- Tip: Find out how to transfer Samsung notes to Google Keep.
Galaxy Smartphones: How to Share Samsung Notes?
- 1 Launch the Samsung Notes app.
- 2 Long press the saved Samsung Note you would like to export.
- 3 Select Save as file.
- 4 Select between PDF file, Microsoft Word file or Microsoft PowerPoint file.
- 5 Choose a folder you would like to save the file in, then tap on Save.
Which is the best notes app for Android?
Best note-taking apps for Android in 2021
- Microsoft OneNote.
- Google Keep.
- Material Notes.
- Keep My Notes.
Can you use iCloud on an Android phone?
The only supported way to access your iCloud services on Android is to use the iCloud website. … To start, head to the iCloud website on your Android device and sign in using your Apple ID and password.