- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do I broadcast Wi-Fi from my Android phone?
How to turn your Android into a Wi-Fi hotspot
- You can connect multiple devices to your Android hotspot. …
- Swipe down to open Quick Settings. …
- Swipe down again for the extended Quick Settings menu. …
- Tap to enable the Android Hotspot feature. …
- Tap on Network & internet. …
- Open Hotspot & tethering settings. …
- Access Wi-Fi hotspot.
On older Android phones, the Bluetooth tethering feature only allowed sharing of mobile data with other devices. However, if you have a newer Android phone, you can actually use Bluetooth tethering to share (and extend) the range of your Wi-Fi connection to other devices.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing phone’s data this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet or computer to the Internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB.
How do I broadcast a Wi-Fi signal?
If you don’t see “Tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot” on the first settings page, then you will see it upon selecting “More networks.” Now select “Tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot.” From here, slide the Mobile Hotspot setting from OFF to ON. Select OK to activate your device’s mobile hotspot.
Share WiFi from Android to Android
- Bring in your second Android device, and install the same Netshare app in it.
- Now connect to the WiFi hotspot created by the first Android device.
- Once you connect to the WiFi hotspot, launch the Netshare app. You’ll see a pop up asking for VPN connection. Tap on Ok, and that’s it.
How to share Data network via Bluetooth?
- Go to Personal Hotspot>Other sharing mode, turn on Share network via Bluetooth;
- Connect your phone to another device via Bluetooth;
- Go to Bluetooth interface of your phone on another device, turn on Access network. Then the device can use your data network to surf the Internet.